

Dave Jeppsen and I went to The Black Cat restaurant here in Saigon to tackle and conquer: The Big Cheese. It's a bacon cheeseburger composed of the following: a one pound beef patty, six slices of bacon and four slices of cheese - along with all the trimmings.
When we first ordered, we said we knew what we wanted and that we wanted The Big Cheese. The waitress said "oh...you share one, right?" We answered "no, one each."
Ten minutes later, she came with the sandwiches - and a camera. She took pictures saying we might be in AsiaLife HCMC (a local rag).
About halfway through, we were looking at each other, sweating and breathing heavily. By the end, Dave was trying to cheer me on. I had reached the fine line between burping and vomiting. Nevertheless, I made it! Although I didn't eat any excess bread that didn't have any meat. Not a whole lot, but I'm sure I would've puked if I ate that too. That last quarter pound was rough.